Tuesday, July 13, 2010

rizzoli isles


rizzoli isles

Jane Rizzoli book is a series of Tess Gerritsen. The book not only to the partnership Rizzoli and Isles, but a romance with Gabriel Dean, Rizzoli. Billy Burke plays a Dean of the show, and there."I just finished" the guilty "and this is as good as it could be that quite a few episodes of Billy filming already. So the story is not much to do with Dean and Jane and all that. I do not think that these girls will be married the first of the fence? "Absolutely not, and I think it is good to watch them and watch them crawl and try to figure out the relationship and that he knows something. Somehow I almost feel like it was like a prequel to Jane and Gabriel. I almost feel as if he saw that the stories take place before.

You know what I mean? "
In a post Cagney & Lacey world, female officers have less to prove to the public. Rizzoli & Isles airs on the network that is home to the one-woman interrogator, The Closer. So Harmon took the opportunity to play a bit with gender roles in the workplace."She's a complete tomboy so I'm kind of a really intense study about men and how they relate to each other in the gait and the way they hold themselves and how they position themselves in the hierarchy such as in something as simple as a conversation. Some of them are threatened by one another. Some of them are not. you know even with my costar Lee [Thompson Young], I keep trying to figure out how they know what to do handshake? They know that if they go this handshake do and then the finger grip and then the gun and put it in a jiffy and a bump on the chest, and they have all thought, and could not get out to save my life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment