Tuesday, July 20, 2010

shirley sherrod


shirley sherrod

Shirley Sherrod, USDA Rural Development office in Georgia, said the NAACP in March 2010, stating that he was recalled to help the farmers, because they were white.The first time I encountered it, which the white farmers to save the farm work. His speech took a long time, but tried to show that he was the better for me. I know what to do. But it came to me for help. I could not, as he said it the whole time trying to prove my boss, I'm just trying to decide how much help I was giving him. I struggled with the fact that many black people have lost the land, and are faced with which the white man to save the country, to help.So I gave him the power of what I can do. I have so much that when, "I took the Ministry of Agriculture had sent him to me, either that or the Georgia Department of Agriculture.

And, uh, he needed to go back, and tried to help her report. So I took a white lawyer .... So I thought if he was one of them would give him his own kind.Now, if the consequences are not yet settled, Sherrod imagine a white woman, and she talks about the refusal of a black man to help. "Entered one of his own kind?" "I gave him the power, what can I do?"He admits that he deliberately withheld aid (to his work) is a member of "We the People" on the basis of their skin color.If you prefer, you can probably find a group of racists in the country: the Knights of Columbus, Kiwanis, the Chamber of Commerce, sports team, carpenter Union, the Tea Party movement, and of course the NAACP.One important difference is that the Tea Party movement, it will not condone people like this friendly crowd Sherrod also looking at the racism.If the NAACP is looking for racism, they need only look in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment