Saturday, July 3, 2010

katie piper before and after


katie piper before and after

Model Katie Piper, seven weeks after the attack of sulfuric acid produced in the release of her 26-year hospital.Katie Piper, a former model and television presenter, but I was in a different direction in the future, was a London street in March 2008, when a stranger threw acid in it face. She remembered: "The pain is so strong that I thought, this guy in the game threw at me ... I thought it should be a big orange fireball because it was so painful," I remember bits of my face and I left cuts came, and my clothes are evaporated, and I panicked. I was banging on the windows of shops and people are afraid. "

All surveillance cameras caught the incident in March 2008, when the alien threw acid in her face, and the police know who did it, the boy's friend Katie Piper, Danny Lynch, 33 years old, the start date, it is only two weeks earlier, he hired accomplice, acid throwing and Katie Piper's face when he said: "This is like my life has totally changed forever," "This is my beautiful face, when a" lost. We hope Katie Piper model, again, all the medical help to reconstruct the face of a beautiful model and TV presenter in the future.Now, three top judges in the Court of Appeal supported the decision, rejecting his lawyers appeal against the open-ended sentences that can not be released.Sylvestre rights groups argued that there was no "dangerous" criminals, but dismissed the appeal, Mr Justice Foskett is sitting on the Lord Justice Elias and Mr Justice Gross said he has carried out a threat of such attack.Sylvestre told the court how he turned to Mrs. Piper attack Danny Lynch, who had a brief relationship, 2008.The March 31, 2008 would lie in wait, and when it began to Golders Green Road, Sylvestre Waleed cross appeared to him and threw a cup of acid directly to the face.

1 comment:

  1. Prof.Dr. Onur Erol is regarded as one of the pioneers in the field of plastic surgery. This plastic surgery operation was awesome ! If you want to find him you can search google for "onep estetik cerrahi"...

    ReplyDelete