Friday, September 24, 2010

lisbeth lyons

lisbeth lyons

Lisbeth Lyons, VP of government affairs for the American printing industry, and he was in the headlines today, her alleged relationship with House Minority Leader John Boehner. The Republican leader was interviewed yesterday and he said nothing - he muttered, but what was said: "I'm not answer that."Stark was not satisfied with the answer to both parties. He wrote (via StarkReports.com). "As for me, if someone asked me if I cheated on my wife, it's very easy for me to simply say:" It is not no truth to this at all. "John Boehner could not bring himself to mouth the words."

The lobbyist, who was named to the confrontation, he contacted the Daily Kos blogger Lisbeth Lyons denied the allegations. "Can you imagine, I was stunned by such a question," said Lyons. "I found that very offensive, especially to professional women in politics, but unfounded. Beyond that, there is no further comment on the matter."Capitol Hill insiders buzzing about in an upcoming New York Times an alleged affair that Boehner detail. Sources say that the Times looking for the right moment to drop the story in the October elections, similar to how the Times reported in the 2008 presidential campaign about an alleged affair that John McCain would have been for many years and who strongly denied the woman is lying.


No comments:

Post a Comment