Thursday, September 9, 2010

peter krause


peter krause

Lauren Graham and Peter Krause has recently gone off-screen relationship with the public, and it seems that things are going well. Graham, 43, and Krause, 45, his brother and sister to play in the television drama, but in real life, to his friend's girlfriend relationship heats up quickly."One thing that is so much fun that it is so easy," Graham said in the October issue of Redbook. "It is great to work with someone and spend time with them as well." But it seems that the working out fine, even though the two are a bit slow to take off the relationship.

"I think we found each other, [but] he asked me to his house for a party game, and this is exactly what the end of the game," Graham said. "So I says, 'This guy does not like me. Those who actually play games? ... The timing was not right. I do not think any of us were ready. "But it seems that a few lines of the lost time, and Graham have already settled in talks. "I would like to attend a family, how it looks," he said. "The family is very important to me."This would be the couple's own off-screen family forms in the near future? Despite the fact that the strange, to brother-sister relationship in the show, we believe that we are all called me a cute couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment