Sunday, September 26, 2010

marlo thomas


marlo thomas

Marlo Thomas is one of the hardest working women in show business. Just ask the captain - who happens to be Thomas' husband, the former broadcaster Phil Donahue."I mean, the cannon fire, and he just goes. He is not air-kiss of life. He grabs, and it's very impressive, really."We know that television, and Thomas "That Girl" and she also appeared in numerous other TV shows including Rachel's mother played the "Friends". Thomas won an Emmy for a major role, portraying a mentally ill woman "Nobody's Child."He acted on Broadway, and has written several books, including a new one this coming week, "Growing Up, laughing," about life with her deceased father, the 1950s and '60s sitcom star Danny Thomas.

He always said: "I am not proud, I'm the joke of someone, like a good joke." And I think it's really my sister and my brother and I had a real leg up in the appreciation of humor, his laughter of recognition, "said .Today, Marlo Thomas look like a penthouse in Manhattan, but grew up in Beverly Hills, where the Thomases' was the meeting place of some of the most famous American comedian.Thomas in his hair a lot. This was a revolutionary show, the first time a star in a sitcom was a young career woman who lived on their own. It comes just at the beginning of the women, the series was a hit.So it was a big wave, and "That Girl" just rode that wave, "he said." E-mail we received was wonderful. I mean, I waited, I love flip and everything. But I have written to me and tells me I am 22 years old and have two kids and my husband beats, and I do not know where to go. "

Thomas contends that those letters, to join forces with Gloria Steinem and other feminists were leading the Ms. Foundation to help women.And he produced and featured in a groundbreaking album, record and Emmy-winning television show called "Free to Be You and Me". He urged the boys and girls are not bound by gender stereotypes.The scene in which he and Harry Belafonte, it appears that a few eyebrows in some of the network."What I mean, even though it was, that we all keep asking where things are. Where are your shoes?" Phil would always ask. What is it about men? "I think that the women of the uterus attached to the radar. And the thing that really killed me was that I knew where they were. I knew where to Phil's shoes. I knew that when all four boys. How could this happen? "

No comments:

Post a Comment