Tuesday, September 28, 2010

sally menke


sally menke

Sally Menke, editor of the best-known film director Quentin Tarantino to her long association, and manipulate the kinetic properties, such as "Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill" films and "Inglourious Basterds" was found dead Tuesday in the Beachwood Canyon area of Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles. He was the 56thThe Los Angeles Times reported that Ms. Menke went hiking on Monday morning, and friends contacted the police later in the day when you do not return home. His body was found Tuesday morning at the bottom of a ravine, near a parking lot where her car was found. Ed Winter, assistant head of the coroner's office in Los Angeles County, told The Times that the company is trying to determine whether the recent heat wave was a factor in the death of Ms. Menke.

Ms. Menke wrote a 2009 study in The Guardian that he and Mr. Tarantino first worked together in the first feature film. "I got in touch and he sent me this script thing" Reservoir Dogs "," he wrote, "and I thought it was great.. That floors me" She added: "I was hiking in a remote mountain in Banff in Canada, when I saw a phone booth, and I stopped to LA to call and confirmed that I played. I let a scream heard around the mountain. "Besides the work of Mr. Tarantino, Ms. Menke edited by Oliver Stone is "Heaven & Earth" Lee Tamahori on "Mulholland Falls" and Billy Bob Thornton's "All Pretty Horses," which he also served as Executive Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment