Tuesday, April 20, 2010

gang starr


gang star


Gang Starr who formed in 1985 had suffered a heart attack on February 28 then slipped into a coma.Gang Starr's Guru also died of cancer 43 years old.Guru, Keith Elam real name, died yesterday (April 19) after a year-long struggle with the disease.Shortly after his death cast a producer Solar wrote to the rapper on his deathbed, reports Allhiphop. This is the guru, said that he wants to Sonar that every element of the character after his death, and that the former partner of Gang Starr's DJ Premier is not allowed in the duo.

"I, Guru, I am writing this letter to my fans, friends and loved ones in the world," the letter began. "I had this disease for more than a year ago. I have exhausted all medical options."He continues: "The sun and the family in the family, and I find them expensive, and I look forward to my family, friends and fans to respect that, regardless of the feelings of everyone in the business. I wish that counts. Said that love survived My life, my Sun KC, which I hope will be powered by solar energy, and his family as theirs. prices or to accept any honor, organized, recognized by the Sun, on behalf of myself and my son until he is old, to adopt their own .

No comments:

Post a Comment