Tuesday, April 20, 2010

megyn kelly


megyn kelly


County Kelly of Fox News says it is ready to live Tuesday morning interview on the Howard Stern Show."Yes, I am a little nervous, excited and a bit of Howard Stern will be the lion's den," said County Kelly Fox News Channel teams. "I know what to expect, but I'm not sure what to expect. I hope that he is a gentle, because I heard that he liked the show. Hopefully, he loves me enough to completely humiliate me."

Howard Stern loves the show. Stern suggests that regular Fox News is my favorite news station to watch, mainly because the girls like Kelly in the County.Kelly says that he plans to Howard Stern a few questions of his own, when in the studio."We want to know what it is that Howard Stern and how worden feel now that there are limits op geen edge to continue. Daar, as he is on Sirius Radio. You know I do not like to fight a war against what used to have fight on the terrestrial radio that boring? Would enjoy without taboos, or lack the kind of rule breakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment