Wednesday, May 19, 2010

campbell brown


campbell brown


Campbell Brown leaves behind a CNN program, because not enough people watch the show. Instead of accusing him leave for personal reasons, Brown said: "I've never had a high tolerance of others, and spin, so I can not imagine trying to stomach. The simple fact is that not enough people want to own program, and I owe to myself and CNN to get out of the way that CNN is trying something different. "

Anchors are not known to admitting its shortcomings, but Campbell Brown accept defeat.The eponymous host of the CNN 'Campbell Brown resigned as a member of the "toughest timeslot cable news" because of the low values."Simply put, the ratings of my program would not be where I want to be," Brown said in a statement issued Tuesday. "In particular, therefore, I step off the anchor of CNN 'Campbell Brown. "Brown added that he was ruminating on the move "some time" and that the desire to know the truth behind her she felt the departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment