Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother s day in spanish


happy mother s day in spanish


Mother's Day is a great opportunity to discuss the generation gap, and this has made me aware of this custom, which was down to my parents' generation.True, the various tribal marketing is much easier, but I fear that the process of creating their own racial and ethnic-religious-cultural markets of the conversation, we are not plurality, but also the achievement of specific groups of marginalization.I wondered how the "habits" to break the rigid separation of racial and ethnic-religious-cultural identity, and I see that 100 years after the flood has helped to break this habit.

The "We're in Nashville and the social networking t-shirt campaign brings people together for a common message, but if the recovery on track, and the water is gone, it is still" Nashville "? Or minority groups to return to the marginalized, both geographically and discursive, and their rights and dreams deferred under the weight of the larger tribes in our city?I have an idea. I think a couple of questions: Is it draws people to the various Community "tribe" at the table to eat with us in our homes? Some houseguests who spend the night in our homes, communities who have come in different "tribes"? And, do you, or what friends of children of different racial, ethnic, religious and cultural groups?There's a lot of people in Nashville are working in this type of social justice, and I think my generation is increasingly suspicious of segregation of social justice, and the honey, such as vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment